Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Scholarship Eligibility
Marjory Stoneman Douglas Scholarship Criteria
Established by the Donor
- Recipients must demonstrate financial need
- Recipients must be graduating from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School
- Preference will be given to applicants who are studying for a career in STEM related majors
- Recipients must be working outside of school OR active in their school or community
- Recipients must set high standards for themselves, by highly motivated and express determination to succeed.
- Preference will be given to students whose GPA is between 2.5 and 3.5
- Recipients must have established educational and career goals and have demonstrated a probability of obtaining those goals.
- 10 SCHOLARSHIPS THAT WILL PAY TUITION AND FEES UP TO $5,000.00 RENEWABLE FOR 3 ADDITIONAL YEARS.
If you have any questions regarding the above criteria for our scholarships, please contact the Scholarship Fund at firstname.lastname@example.org or (561)347-6799.
TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP, CLICK HERE!