Funding Documents for Admirals Cove
George Snow Scholarship Fund
Funding Documents For Current Scholars
Please read these instructions carefully before filling out the Web Form
In order to receive funding from the George Snow Scholarship Fund, you must complete and submit the Web Form (the link is provided below) along with the required documents to our office by the dates below. All scholars must submit a Fall Funding Document and a Spring Funding Document even if you are deferring your scholarship.
Fall Funding Documents: September 15
Spring Funding Documents: January 15
You may submit your Funding Documents as soon as you receive the required documents from your school. It could take up to 2 weeks to process your scholarship, so please make sure to submit your documentation to our office in a timely manner.
Due to year end accounting issues, no checks will be written between December 10 and January 1 of each year.
Funding may not be carried forward, unless previously arranged with the George Snow Scholarship Fund. In other words, if you would like your funding to be deferred you must notify us prior to the beginning of the semester. .
The following conditions apply to all Funding Documents.
It is the responsibility of the Scholar to supply all required information.
The Scholarship Fund will make ONE attempt to contact you in the event that you do not submit all documents necessary to process your request for funding. This does not apply to scholars who DO NOT attempt to submit any of their documents. We will only contact those scholars who have submitted, but are are missing documents.
All of the following items must be sent to the George Snow Scholarship Fund in order for us to process your Funding Documents:
1) Completed Questionnaire Form
2) Provide a Poof of Enrollment: This is your current class schedule or a letter from school stating you are currently enrolled. Please make sure your name and semester is printed (not handwritten) on either proof you submit.
3) Transcripts: The transcripts you submit in the Fall and Spring are “unofficial” and may be obtained on your school’s website. Please make sure your name and semester is printed (not handwritten) on the transcripts.
4) Thank You Letter(s): It is mandatory, with your Spring Funding Document only, that you attach a thank you letter to your Donor (s). If you do not remember the name of your Donor(s) look them up in our benefactor listing. You will find your name in alphabetical order with your Donor(s) name below. If you prefer to send a card to your Donor, you can mail it to the address below.
George Snow Scholarship Fund
201 Plaza Real
Boca Raton, FL 33432
5) Financial Aid Awards: It is mandatory with your Fall Funding Documents only that you attach a copy of your Financial Aid Awards which can be obtained on your school’s website.
If you have any questions regarding the funding process, please contact Leslie Cornwell (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Channon Ellwood (email@example.com) at (561) 347-6799.
To complete a Web Form Click Here