The George Snow Scholarship Fund offers need-based scholarships to high school seniors attending:
1. All Palm Beach County High Schools.
2. Blanche Ely and Pompano Beach High Schools in Northern Broward County.
3. All Homeschooled students who will be attending a high school in Palm Beach County or Blanche Ely and Pompano Beach High Schools in Northern Broward County.
WE DO NOT OFFER SCHOLARSHIPS TO ANY STUDENTS OUTSIDE OF THE ABOVE AREAS.
The Fund looks for applicants that have:
- a financial need
- are active in their school and community
- have strong educational and career goals
- are self-motivated.
Students applying for these scholarships can attend any accredited college, university, vocational/technical school anywhere in the country and major in any subject. In addition to our unrestricted scholarships, we also offer many specific scholarships that you can apply for on our “Area of Study and Areas of Interest Question” page in our application. Your answers will help us determine which of these specific scholarships you may be eligible to receive.
If you have any questions regarding the above criteria for our scholarships, please contact the Scholarship Fund at email@example.com. You can click on the link below to fill out our application. If you are having trouble with the link below, please click on or copy and paste this link into your search bar:
The deadline to apply is February 1, 2017.
CLICK HERE FOR THE 2017 APPLICATION