Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Scholarship Eligibility
Marjory Stoneman Douglas Scholarship Criteria
Established by the Donor
- Recipients must demonstrate financial need
- Recipients must be graduating from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School
- Preference will be given to applicants who are studying for a career in STEM related majors
- Recipients must be working outside of school OR active in their school or community
- Recipients must set high standards for themselves, by highly motivated and express determination to succeed.
- Preference will be given to students whose GPA is between 2.5 and 3.5
- Recipients must have established educational and career goals and have demonstrated a probability of obtaining those goals.
- 10 SCHOLARSHIPS THAT WILL PAY TUITION AND FEES UP TO $5,000.00 RENEWABLE FOR 3 ADDITIONAL YEARS.
The Selection Process
November 1, 2018: Applications are available
February 1, 2019: Application deadline
March 28, 2019: Email notification of Interviews
April, 2019: Interview dates to be determined
May 7, 2019: Award Letters Sent
May 29, 2019: Scholar Orientation
May 30, 2019: Annual Awards Reception
If you have any questions regarding the above criteria for our scholarships, please contact the Scholarship Fund at email@example.com or (561)347-6799.