Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Scholarship Eligibility
Marjory Stoneman Douglas Scholarship Criteria
Established by the Donor
- Recipients must demonstrate financial need
- Recipients must be graduating from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School
- Preference will be given to applicants who are studying for a career in STEM related majors
- Recipients must be working outside of school OR active in their school or community
- Recipients must set high standards for themselves, by highly motivated and express determination to succeed.
- Preference will be given to students whose GPA is between 2.5 and 3.5
- Recipients must have established educational and career goals and have demonstrated a probability of obtaining those goals.
- 10 SCHOLARSHIPS THAT WILL PAY TUITION AND FEES UP TO $5,000.00 RENEWABLE FOR 3 ADDITIONAL YEARS.
: Application opens up on our website at scholarship.org
Students are notified by email if they made it to our interview phase
Interviews will be conducted at:
George Snow Scholarship Fund offices
201 Plaza Real
Boca Raton 33432
If you have any questions regarding the above criteria for our scholarships, please contact the Scholarship Fund at email@example.com. You can click on the link below to fill out our application. If you are having trouble with the link below, please click on or copy and paste this link into your search bar:
Please click the link below to be directed to the Scholarship Application
The Application is currently closed